Monday, May 25, 2009

Yumminess Overload

Flower

Today my best friend and I had a feast of very random foods. We haven't cooked together in a long time and we just needed a breather- she's up in Santa Cruz while I'm stuck in the valley, so this was a once in a blue moon kind of thing. From vietnamese spring rolls, grilled mozzarella cheese sandwiches, yubu chobab, to red velvet cupcakes, it was a feast alright.

Yubu Chobab {Japanese- inarizushi }
Yubu Chobab
Yubu Chobab is seasoned rice (sweet and sour) stuffed in fried bean curd.


Iced Red Velvet cupcakes
Red Velvet
Red Velvet Cupcake
Red Velvet
They were moist and just the right amount of sweet.

1 comment:

Sachiko said...

Wow! They look so delicious! Inari-sushi is one of my favorite foods and I have never heard of the Red Velvet Cupcake but it sure looks good.