Tuesday, August 26, 2008

A New Start

I've decided to create a entirely new blog that actually pertains to my store name, somewhat. Since hooniesarang was such a far cry from apple-pie-order. I had to make use of the dashes, because 'applepieorder' was taken, but I presume it's better for recognizability.
I've been working on promos lately. I've decided to make one of those stamp deals, where you get 10 stamps and receive a free gift. I'm planning to keep a copy of all the records myself, so it shouldn't be a problem, there's no need to send me the stamp card or anything. I figure it'll be fun for the customer as well.

New pieces added to my etsy shop, http://applepieorder.etsy.com/







1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Yay new blog! You photos are so awesome, I'm jealous. I made a sad attempt to photograph some of my cards today and got frustrated. I have huge windows with so much natural light in my living room and I still can't take good pics! I hope you get some Etsy traffic from my blog, assuming anyone reads it. :)