Monday, March 23, 2009

Noah's Ark WIP



I've been working on the Noah's Ark Sampler bit by bit everyday. I've progressed quite a bit from this picture, but it's what I have for now.

I've been furniture shopping with my mom this weekend. I'm looking for some bookshelves to store my growing supplies, and my parents are looking for new seating for the living room. While shopping around for sofas my mom and I found the perfect leather sofa and chaise. It's similar in color to the one we currently own, but the design, shape, and price is just what we've been looking for.

I can't wait till I move out and get to decorate my own house~ but I have a feeling that will be years later.

1 comment:

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

How pretty this piece is!
And that is the BEST thing about getting your own home...decorating! Ahh....I could redecorate every day! LOL! If I just had the money and my DH would get angry for holes in the wall :)