Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Organization

New bookcase

We've finally got the bookcases from Ikea. My mom and I assembled them and organized/cleaned for 8 and a half hours on Friday. Then we went back to Ikea on Saturday and got a whole bunch of boxes, and other smaller furniture pieces. everything is in order, I just need to get used to what is where now.

New bookcase


Some of my books along with my kitty I painted at Paint a Dream on my 20th birthday.

New bookcase
My very small Dunny collection along with my postcard books and a couple of my paintings.

New bookcase
My fluffy flowers are guarding my collection of dictionaries.




magazines
Old magazines.

Archetype Press
Our class' collection from archetype press. I picked Naomi Shihab Nye's 'So much Happiness' poem.

So much Happiness
A couple pages from the book. Poem by Naomi Shihab Nye. Book design, hand-set, letterpress printed by Grace Kim.



So much Happiness
A page from the book. Poem by Naomi Shihab Nye. Book design, hand-set, letterpress printed by Grace Kim.

So much Happiness

1 comment:

susanc said...

Love the bookcases - those are really nice!