Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Hello Blog

It's been a while since my last post. Hello blog! Lots of things have happened between then and now. I finally graduated from Art Center! I expected to feel great, I told myself I'll finally have some freedom. No. No. I really miss school, despite all the sleepless nights and stress that comes from it. I need that schedule, I need the strict deadline, and I need those brutal critiques. I just hope it's prepared me to jump in the real world.

The new year is approaching, and so fast. I really can't keep track of the days anymore, they are getting blurred together. Some special moments, some sparks, but I want some glowing action, haha. I want some excitement back in my life and I know the new year is going throw a lot of obstacles my way. Finding a job, but most importantly, finding a job that I will actually enjoy is my priority. :)
2009 has been the most challenging year yet. I've had to jump over many hurdles, come face to face with situations I thought I'd never have to encounter in my lifetime- but I can't take back what has happened, it was never in my power. If there was any good in the bad, I have grown from the experience. It may have been a blessing in disguise.

In the New Year I hope for the best, most importantly I wish for good health and happiness. Cheers to a wonderful New Year! Happy New Year!

I also wish the best for my cutie, Lee Seung Gi! I don't think his 'Will you marry me?' song will ever grow old on me. The perfect proposal song! 나랑 결혼해줄래?

2 comments:

Chocolates4Breakfast (Terri ~ Boog) said...

Hi Grace! Like you, I haven't blogged in a while either.... I'm glad to see you're back at it and a huge congratulations to you on your graduation from art school!!! Good luck finding a job you love - that's so important! I wish only good things for you in the New Year!

Siobhán said...

Congratulations on your graduation, Grace!! Wishing you the best of luck in finding a job. Happy new year!