Thursday, January 7, 2010

Kimchi, and a bit of stitching!

Hello! Good morning!
It's fairly sunny outside today. It looks like a great day to make kimchi! hahaha, yes. I am making kimchi today!! These days we've run out of homemade kimchi so we've been eating storebought kimchi purely out of convenience, but of course homemade kimchi is the best. Weee! I'm so excited! As you know I'm like a kimchi killer and I cannot eat bab without kimchi! hahaha But it's not an ordinary task so I might be knocked out afterwards.
I hope the sunlight lasts so I can take a couple photos here and there.
Our next door neighbors have these really TALL trees that block a lot of sunlight that could have entered our house. Sometimes when the wind blows really hard, I get paranoid that the trees will bend over and topple over our roof and destroy. And I kid you not. One of the trees started tilting a bit and it already pushed the brick wall (that separates the two houses) and it's currently sloping at an angle.

I've also been stitching away with my andwabisabi characters! Here are some pictures:

Unibrow Body Builder Cross Stitch
Unibrow Body Builder Cross Stitch

Happy Milk Carton Cross Stitch
Happy Milk Carton Cross Stitch

Cute Giraffe Cross Stitch
Cute Giraffe Cross Stitch

Patterns by Andwabisabi!

4 comments:

Chocolates4Breakfast (Terri ~ Boog) said...

Mmmmmm.... send some kimchi my way! I haven't had really good kimchi since we left Korea too many years ago to count. Your stitchy guys are way cute!

Glenna said...

What cute stitches! Would you share your kimchi recipe?

Theresa said...

OMG!!!! LOVE the cute giraffe!!!!!! So adorable!!

Siobhán said...

Very cute! LOL at the unibrow body builder!