Friday, May 6, 2011

A much delayed update

Hello lovely blog, I have missed you so.

It has really been a long time since I last blogged. I don't know where to start updating. A lot has happened since the last post. I am now officially hooked on macarons, especially the Earl Grey flavor. I have turned 24. I have a Maltese puppy named Mochi- who is just the cutest little thing! I am obsessed with tea, once again Earl Grey! My co-workers want me to break free from my single life- and surprisingly I think I'm ready, too. I still love Lee Seung Gi though. hahaha

I am now working as a designer and it has taken away a lot of "me" time. Thus, I haven't had much of a chance to blog, or cook, or cross stitch. (But one thing I'm very proud of was that I kept up with Andwabisabi all this time.)



In the past year, I went through many ups and many downs, mainly because of working. Going from a student, to working full-time was not an easy transition for me. I would come home many nights feeling a little down cause I felt like I had no time for myself. Fast forward a year and here I am. I have gotten accustomed to the workload somehow, learned how to become more efficient, and learned to be a little, tiny bit more vocal. (Yes, I know some of you may laugh) I met some amazing people and I could truly say I love my co-workers! They make work a lot more enjoyable and we keep each other sane amidst all the chaos.

I don't know why but I had a sudden urge to blog again. It just hit me... and I realized I had to log in and just start a new post. I will try to update more often from now on. I apologize for being away for such a long time.

No comments: