Friday, September 9, 2011

Oh, the Colorful Life is a Tasty Life

I love colors! They make me feel so happy. Ironically, most of my wardrobe has been black over the last year, but nowadays the colors are slowly being added back in. {Who doesn't love black, it's just so classy, plus it has slimming effects!} Anyways, that's what my life feels like at the moment. I feel excited, 20% hesitant, happy, and ready to embrace what comes my way~
It's just a thought that popped into my head as I start off my morning blasting the music.

I've been packaging some kits and seeing these strands of colorful threads is just putting me into a good mood! Silly, is it?

Ah~ getting back into cooking these days! This is a cheesecake topped with fresh raspberries and blueberries, and raspberry sauce. I'm planning on testing some cake recipes over the weekend. My co-workers are encouraging me to bake one a day, and most importantly, bring them into work so they can taste test. >_< So much for a diet!

Cheesecake by applepieorder

This book just arrived in the mail~ So bright and red! I'll be reading it before I go to sleep. Gotta love cookbooks! ^_^

Julia's Kitchen Wisdom by applepieorder

And isn't this freakin' A W E S O M E ?!?!~~ Wacom, you guys are just genius!




"happy! in your smile!
더 크게 웃어봐

나는 법을 잊은 것뿐야
날개를 펴고 가슴을 펴고 힘껏 날아올라봐

내가 있잖아
영원히 함께할
내게 꿈이 있잖아"

from 이승기's Smile Boy

1 comment:

Chocolates4Breakfast (Terri Malinovich) said...

Mmmm.... Grace! That cheesecake looks delicious! You SOUND happy!