Sunday, March 29, 2009

Doll House


I wasn't able to get much stitching done yesterday. But I was able to feast on a meal at Stonefire Grill so I was happy. We had so much leftover- we brought back five to-go boxes. I absolutely love their bbq chopped salad and the aloha pizza. mmm dee-lish!



This is the little progess I made on Doll House. I am loving how it's turning out despite a sour start. Everytime I watch something on the television I always make some kind of mistake, this time it was a big booboo and I ended up pulling out a good three hours worth of stitches.


I'm putting the Noah's Ark Sampler on the backburner for now. (Sorry~ I will get back to you soon!)

2 comments:

Glenna said...

Thanks for stopping by! I like the dollhouse sampler AND the Noah's Ark! I'm going to read back in your previous posts to see who designed it--I love the colors!

Carin said...

I like your Doll House! Wonderful project isn't it! Can't wait to see more progress on it. Are you stitching it over two or over one?