Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Herbs~

I love herbs! I <3 growing them and eating them. I especially love chopping up fresh basil. I get a kick out of it. *big grin* Actually I enjoy chopping up foods in general. There is something about the sound of it that is so pleasing to me. And I absolutely love the sizzling sound when something hits a hot pan. Therefore I love watching Giada de Laurentiis and Ina Garten on the Food Network. Everything about their shows captivate me, the colors, the sounds, I love the way they capture everything and tickle my senses.

Above is a Herb cross stitch that I completed an year or so ago. And below is Corner playing in my mini pot garden. (He is sitting in my carrot pot) What a cutie, I miss him so.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

linda a foto!

Wendy City said...

ohhh..how cute are those little fuzzballs! :)

I just saw that you had me on your blogroll -- I'm honored! ^^