Thursday, March 5, 2009

Kimchi love!



I love kimchi, do you love kimchi? I love it so much that I need to devote a cross stitch pattern to it. :D I am excited to announce you my newest kimchi cross stitch pattern! And I am proud to say that I know how to make kimchi!


For those of you who are wondering what kimchi is. It's a traditional korean side dish (banchan) and its something that is always present on the korean dinner table (with minor exceptions). There are many types of kimchi and everyone likes their kimchi a special way. Some people like it freshly made, some people like it more fermented, etc. Kimchi consists of cabbage, radish, scallions, garlic, red peper flakes, fish sauce, etc)

It is true that kimchi presents itself with a foul smell, but once you get acquired to the taste of kimchi it is something that you crave and can't live without. Or at least that applies to myself ^^;

And it's extremely healthy too, it is packed with vitamins A, B, and C!





I've also been busy at creating cross stitching kits. I've decided to make kits out of the popular patterns for now. The dinosaur cross stitch kit is available at andwabisabi
Included in the kit is the cross stitch pattern, 14ct. white aida fabric, DMC floss, and a needle.


No comments: