Monday, April 27, 2009

It was only to make our friendship stronger

I've been watching the hammies like a hawk and they seem to be getting along just fine. They have migrated to Mochi's toilet roll and now they are happily sleeping in it together.

mochi & pudding
Here is Mochi making a face at me. I'm not quite sure what she means, maybe she's saying "hey mom, you don't need to check on us every five minutes!"

And here is the progress I made on the dollhouse so far. I'm hoping to finish it by early May, but we'll see what happens. I really can't wait to get it completed and framed!

Dollhouse WIP

2 comments:

Siobhán said...

Wow, great progress on the doll house! Are you stitching it over one? It is beautiful.

Chocolates4Breakfast (Terri ~ Boog) said...

Your little hamsters are so cute! Love the doll house - it's really looking great!