Thursday, June 11, 2009

Why is it so gloomy?

Why, oh why? I really can't stand gloomy weather! One day, or maybe even three days I can stand, but not a whole week! I can't help but feel grumpy/sad in this overcast state- weather can really make me or break me. I've made a mental note to self a long while back that I will have to live in a sunny place. Okay- my rant is over, now on with the real news! ^^;

I present to you "The Sampler Lady" framed with a mat. Excuse the weird angle- I was trying to escape the glare/reflections.

Little House Needleworks - The Sampler Lady

And here's where I'm at on State Fair
Little House Needleworks - State Fair

the progression
Little House Needleworks - State Fair
Excuse all the photos, they are a bit dull because of the overcast day

my grapes are growing
My grapes are steadily growing. They haven't sweetened yet cause the squirrels would've gotten to them. We're planning on covering them soon from their claws.


tomatoes are growing
The seeds from last year sprouted this tomato plant.


Hydrangeas are blooming
Hydrangeas are blooming~


My babies
Last but never least, my babies, Mochi and Pudding

Thanks for viewing, and I hope you all a fantastic week!

4 comments:

Chocolates4Breakfast (Terri ~ Boog) said...

What a great job you did on the stitching and framing! It looks wonderful and so does State Fair. I love your garden pics and your two little hamsters are so cute!

Theresa said...

Love your finish!!! It looks adorable~~
Your garden seems to be full of life now~~~ How wonderful!!!!! And your babies are just toooo cute~~

Sachiko said...

I was admiring your cross stitching and beautiful pictures of the plants, then I saw the last one... So cute!! I have been wanting to buy tiny a hampster but I don't think I can take care of another living thing! Ough, maybe someday.

Andrea said...

A wonderful framed finish. Great progress on State Fair too. Two bundles of fluff, how sweet. :)