Tuesday, June 9, 2009

The past week...

My brother graduated last Thursday! The graduation ceremony was a let-down from my year, but the fireworks at the end made up for everything.

Throughout half of the ceremony I was waving like a lunatic to some kid that turned out to be not my brother, but a stranger (I was wondering why he wasn't waving back). He was looking at me throughout the entire ceremony, probably trying to figure out who I was. Finally, after an hour, he waved back to me, LOL.

Family
Mom, Grandparents, Dad, Brother

fireworks! woo~
WOOT! They had fireworks!! (The photos really do the fireworks no justice!)

Edward and I
Me and my cutie pie! (He is slouching for me in the photo)

~~~~
As for stitching, I finished "the sampler lady" and got started on "ate fair" :P

'

1 comment:

Siobhán said...

Congratulations to the happy graduate and to his proud sister, too. :) Wonderful pictures! I had to LOL at the story of your waving to somebody that was not your brother. The guy must have thought, "Dang, everybody is happy for me!". Great progress on your WIPs!