Friday, August 14, 2009

Oh Happy Day~

Remember how I was working on portfolio to get accepted into a class? Well, I got accepted into the class! Please be happy for me. I had extra bags under my eyes working on this. Of course, that comes from procrastination and neglecting my drawing.. but that is another story.

So today I drove to school for the third time this week! That's a lot considering I'm not even in term! I asked my mom to tag along and we had a late lunch/dinner in Old Pasadena. I love spending time with my mom. In fact, I will actually throw a tantrum if I don't get my share of mom time. I can be a baby at times. x) She's most definitely my best friend and a wonderful mother. I was having a really heartfelt talk about my future and really what else can I say... the pefect dose of support, love, faith and discipline! My mom is the best! I love you umma!


I also got a new pair of shorts at H&M, my most favorite shorts in the world! It's like the only thing I wear during summer and its so, so comfortable, also the perfect length! It's the eighth one to join my family, though four of them have had their time and I must say goodbye. (I'm the kind of person that buys three of the same pants in different colors if the design looks good on me. It saves me a lot of time and trouble when shopping.)

Oh and the most thrilling part of the day was taking my brother out for his first driving lesson. I was dreading this moment cause I heard many horrible stories! But it wasn't bad at all, no one was hurt and there were no harsh words exchanged! Sure my head was jerking back and forth for the first 20 minutes, but once he got the hang of it, it wasn't bad at all. I just remember repeating "smoothly" and "brake" ^_^ Once he got home, he was like "nuna, umma, I did good huh?" times like 10! -.-; Hah, my cutie baby bro!

Oh happy day!

2 comments:

Judy said...

WOW!!! What is the name of the restaurant in...we're going to be in Pasadena in Sept. for a football game. My husband is always wanting "the best" eating place in town when we travel.
Judy
judyannks@aol.com

Daniel Jinsub Lee said...

First of all, congratulations in getting into your class! With hard work, you can do it! I'm really glad. That's really encouraging to me. I'm going to work hard, too!
Second, thank you, too, for commenting and checking out my blogs. It's always good to know that my blog is being read. The best part is the reading the comments. I love reading comments that people leave behind.

I've been wanting to go shopping. These days I just eye-shop. I'll some clothes on, but I won't buy them. I feel bad for the workers because they follow me around (I don't know why they follow me around) and suggests clothing for me. I never end up buying them, and I feel like I wasted their time.
I've been wanting to get a nice suit for work. Instead, I think I'm going to save money and just get a really nice name-brand suit later on. I think it'll be worth it. We'll see.

You really have a good relationship with your mom! That's amazing! I guess it's normal for a daughter and mother to have a good relationship. Right now, I don't have a bad relationship with my mom, but it's not the same relationship a daughter would have with her mother, you know? I don't like spill my secrets and ask her for advice on dating (?) or anything like that. I don't know. I guess it's just me.

I actually went to 노래방 today. It was pretty expensive - $50. There were five of us - five guys. Haha. It was so random. I didn't think we would go, but we ended up going anyway. It was so weird. In the beginning, I was singing ballads. I was like, "Wait a second! There are only guys! Five guys!!" It was so crazy. In the end, we just fooled around, singing random songs and even rapping. Haha. Great times.

I've realized that in the summertime, when it gets hot, my body just sweats and dries. But when it dries, it gets so sticky. Same for my hands. My hands get so clammy and sticky. So disgusting! I don't like the summer anymore. I also get this huge headache when my body gets sticky. It's so weird!

Anyways, you asked me this question: Does it ever happen that you worry so much, but in the end, everything comes out the way you wanted?

You know what? I've thought about that. Everything always turns out the way I want it to be. Sometimes, even better than I'd expected. It's amazing. I don't even know why I worry. I guess I'm so used to worrying...? I have to stop worrying. That's one of my problems. I'm constantly worrying about something - big or small. I should be more thankful, though. Everything does always seem to work out.

I hope you enjoy your weekend. Take some time to rest! You worked hard on your portfolio. 수고했어!
Plus, school starts soon. Get plenty of rest before it starts!