Monday, August 10, 2009

Yay!

Watercolor paints

So I'm sitting in front of the computer still in my pj's with bed hair. It feels quite gross but I just slipped in the last pages of my drawings into the itoya folder and I'm done! Now I just need to drive to school in the morning to turn it in.

My brother is back from his retreat and he seems to have been deprived of sleep, he totally conked out after he came home. Anyways, it good to see him back safe and sound! Whenever he's gone, I usually get bored and lonely, but this time around I didn't feel his emptiness because I was totally focused on finishing the class portfolio. Actually, I kind of enjoyed it cause I got to hog two computers and sit on the comfy chair while dominating the living room and the study. hahaha

Now I'm planning to unwind with a cup of hot tea listening to music, but first I must take a shower! Oh how I would love for some hot apple cider right now. It was so, so good, especially with the beautiful view. I usually don't like whipped cream but this one was so light and fluffy, I was licking it off the stir stick. Yum!

Hot apple cider

Hot apple cider

Rocky Point Restaurant

Carmel

"흘러가는 구름따라 어디론가 떠날볼까
시원한 바람따라 두팔벌려 달려볼까
화창한 햇살보며 파도소리 귀기울여
그대의 미소와 함께 꿈을 싣고 여행을가"
{from 이승기의 Paradise}

2 comments:

Daniel Jinsub Lee said...

Hello, again.
I'm glad you like my music, but unfortunately, my time is done. Haha. Yeah, I don't know what I'm saying. A lot of the equipment I used to record were my friend's stuff. This was back in college. I don't have any microphones or other recording equipment with me anymore.
I wrote a song in Korean before. It's never been released. No one has it but me!

I'm really encouraged by what you said about being interested in children books. It's really good to see that you have a heart for children. You know, a lot of people are going towards the "wealthy route." I guess I am, too, but I'm praying now that I would be able to use money wisely. My friend is in seminary and goes to the missions field a lot. I want to financially support him. That's my prayer. But really though, I'm really encouraged that you like doing that kind of stuff.

You should definitely go to Korea! It'll be a lot of fun. Even if you go alone, I'm sure you can meet some nice people there.
I feel like a lot of people are going to Korea to work, especially to teach English. I guess it's hard finding jobs here in the U.S.

It's nice to hear that you have a great relationship with your mom. My relationship with my mom hasn't been great, especially because my interests and future was different from her's. It's gotten a lot better now that I'm home. I took time to talk to her, so that we understand each other. Things now are not great, but much better. I'm not complaining; it could've been worse.
It's good to live at home, too because you can build a stronger, better relationship with your family. I guess that's a bad thing when you go away for school. It's okay; there's always time, I guess...

Anyways, I like your pictures, especially the first two! It's very artistic! I always try to be creative and do something like that, but it always comes out too "forced" like I set everything up to do it. You know? Haha.
Good job!

Take care! Enjoy your week! How's the weather right now in Cali? Today is supposed to hit 100 degrees, which is deadly!

Glenna said...

What a gorgeous view! I can't even imagine the drink though, as it's 98 degrees here today.