Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Jibber Jabber

Hello everyone!
I don't have any pictures or anything particulary entertaining to say, but you are still welcomed to read if you're interested. I warn you that this post might be non-sensical as it is late into the night.
I got home after a fun night out with my friends and when I come home after meeting my friends, I simply just cannot fall asleep. I don't know if it's cause I've had a sugar-rush or if it's from the excitement of getting together with my friends... but whatever I can't seem to just sleep, as tired as I am. And like I don't have enough trouble trying to fall asleep already!

I am feeling very talkative today which is abnormal for me, so if you wanted to know my darkest secrets I just might spill the beans! hahaha.
I love my dear friends. I don't have many friends, but I do have a few really sincere ones that I just adore. I believe quality over quantity in this case and many others ;) I really don't know what I'd do without them. They are so SO SOOOOOO amazing times 100!
I was feeling a little poopy throughout last week and so I stayed cooped up inside the house which made me fee even crappier. I am so glad that I got some air today cause goodness it feels great. (Well, the air is just horrible here. The fires are burning again which worries me greatly! I live in the valley enclosed by the mountains so there is a lot of brush in the area and we do have quite a lot of fires. :( )
You know how it gets when you get together with your close friends, you talk about the most random things and laugh so hard until you cry, and sometimes you just cry on their shoulders... and other times you whisper and giggle. Very fun times if ya know what I mean! ;)

Apparently, I have a new fascination for nail polish. I am into the matte look nowadays. I just got a matte navy blue polish and I'm getting a matte metallic red one shipped out to me this week! Excited!! And I got two more today while shopping at Sephora, I got a blue/black and creamy turquoise. :D
Oh but I gotta lay-off on the toes for a bit cause I have ingrown nails and if you've ever had in-grown nails you know how painful that is. It's a really bothersome kind of pain. Well... last week the pain was so unbearable that I got 0 hour 0 minute sleep that night. My mom was wondering what I was doing up at like 7am so I showed her my toe which was red and throbbing and she told me to take off the polish first and to stop cutting my toe nails round. Then she swabbed it and put neosporin (ILOVEneosporin), gave me aspirin and bandaged it up. It felt so good/nice. I love getting special treatment from my mommy ^^ (yes, once a baby, always your mommy's baby!) HEHEHEH *BIG SMILE*

End of jibber jabber! Peace out! (wait.. did I really say that?)

2 comments:

Chocolates4Breakfast (Terri ~ Boog) said...

You are blessed, Grace. Yes, a few quality friends over a bunch of acquaintances is a good thing. Hope your toe feels better soon and listen to your Momma - no round corners!!!

Siobhán said...

Like Terri said, I'd rather a few good friends--true friends--than a bunch of acquaintances. It sounds like a lot of fun!

Hope your toe is better soon. YOUCH it sounds painful. STraight edge toe nails only!! ;)

I love OPI nail polish. Love it.