Sunday, April 18, 2010

All is well... and warm!

Hello~ Hello~ I have missed you!
A lot has happened since I've last written. So I really don't know where to start, but all is well!
I have been learning how to knit and I've also grown an interest in creating miniature food out of polymer clay.
These are two crafts that I once tackled before and abandoned. Well, it looks like the second time around is the charm!

So without further ado, my ivory cable scarf! I will have to wear it when winter comes.

scarf


scarf

Isn't it quite lovely? I'm very happy with the way it came out! There is something just lovely and precious about cable scarfs. I'm partial to them and I find them quite endearing.

As for the minature foods, I haven't got around to taking pictures. I shall share them when I do!

4 comments:

Chocolates4Breakfast (Terri ~ Boog) said...

Wonderful scarf, Grace! I love the cable too but I can't believe you just learned to knit - that looks so complicated! Well done!!!

Siobhán said...

I love the scarf! Great job. I'd love to be better at knitting. Well done!

Daniel Jinsub Lee said...

Oh wait. Is that the scarf you told me about? The one you knitted yourself?
That really looks like a professionally knitted scarf. I remember my friend bought a scarf like that at a Calvin Klein store.
It looks great! You amaze me.

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see the miniature food! eheheh...You are doing pretty good with the knitting!lovely scarf!