Friday, April 23, 2010

Curious? Take a peek!

I decided to share my work space with those whom are curious. This is where all my masterpieces come to life. hahaha jk :P It's where I create my illustrations, embroidery illustrations, design work, and of course, my andwabisabi line.

my work space

my work space

my work space


my work space
I've also updated my shop (andwabisabi) with new patterns! Take a peek!
For the remainder of April, customers who purchase $35 or more will get 10% off their entire purchase (amount will be refunded through paypal) Code: "twitter" at check out.
I have a twitter account! Follow me on twitter! I look forward to your tweets!
I wish everyone a wonderful weekend! Happy creating!

4 comments:

Chocolates4Breakfast (Terri ~ Boog) said...

Very sweet space, Grace! I love all the embroidery hoops and your sweet work hanging on the wall is wonderful!

Have a great weekend!

Siobhán said...

Nice space, Grace! Enjoy your weekend.

Anonymous said...

Hi Grace! WOW, what a great place to create! I just loved! U are so organized! Better not show u my place...its a completely mess! eheheheheh

Thanks for your comment on the bog, u can understand everything by translating to english, its easy! :)

Jennifer said...

Your workspace is so pretty! I love all the bright colors.