Thursday, April 23, 2009

I held her...



I've been playing with my hammies everyday in hopes of taming them, and Mochi let me pick her up a couple days ago!! That's not to say that they aren't scared of me, cause they still are very cautious. But hey~ I'm a few steps closer! So far I'm able to: pet them, have them walk unto my hand, and have them eat off my hand. *beaming* I feel like a little girl who has just learned to tie her shoes!
They are so lovable. I've been so sad after losing my two syrians; these girls totally brighten my day! And they are a delight to watch on the wheel.

I've also been in a cooking mood this week and I managed to take pictures. Most of the time, I end up cooking during the mid evening so I don't end up taking pictures cause the lighting is horrible. But this time I managed to get it done during daylight. I really can't wait to get a new camera. I've been eye-ing the nikon d40... now I'm just waiting for a hunk of cash to fall upon me.

Pasta
Creamy white wine penne pasta with sauteed veggies topped with lemon zest

Baked Tilapia
Baked tiliapia with sauteed veggies
I've been craving spaghetti, so that might be on the menu sometime soon. And I love waking up the next morning to have some the leftover spaghetti sauce on some toast. It's yummy!

1 comment:

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

My goodness...I want to come eat at your house ;)