Saturday, April 18, 2009

My girls!


On Thursday I became a mommy to my two girls, Mochi and Pudding. They are robo hamsters and can I tell you... they are so adorable! The girls are super fast and skittish, and I can see it'll take a while for them to be tamed. I look forward to bonding with them.

Mochi is much more timid than Pudding, she likes to stay in the house or sleep under tissues or hide out in the toiler roll, while Pudding is much more adventurous. Pudding loves to run on the wheel and she is the first to come when I offer food. Mochi follows only after she sees Pudding do something first, it's so cute and funny!
Last night I stayed up and watched them playing on the wheel- they both love the wheel! The wheel is too small for the both of them at the same time, but they tried to make it work nevertheless. They are so fast that they end up getting flung out of the wheel. Mochi halts the spinning wheel with her paw and that's how they switch off turns.


Here are the girls nibbling on a piece of broccoli. They were taking a nap under some tissue.

You gotta love those girls~

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

SO cute!! aw now i miss my hamsters even though it's been years since i had any.

Siobhán said...

I'm not a big fan of hamsters, I have to admit--but they are very cute! Love their names, too. ;)