Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Yay! 200~

I've reached my 200th sale on etsy today, which I am ecstatic about! It's come a long way since the beginning, it means so much to me because it wasn't a one night wonder and it's something I nurtured with my love and passion for cross stitching. My goal was and still is to introduce the joy of cross-stitching to first timers and renew the love of cross-stitching in oldtimers with simple and friendly imagery.
I thank all my customers for supporting andwabisabi! Thank you so much for all your love! It is because of you I am able to continue to make more new patterns. Please continue to give andwabisabi lots of loving. ^__^

Here is a new custom order I just completed.


Hello! My name is Yammy, nice to meet you! Please stitch me up and take me to your lovely home! I can be found at andwabisabi. I'm sweet and yammy and I hope you think so too!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

congratulations! that's so exciting Grace. your patterns are so cute!

Carin said...

Congratulations with your 200th pattern. Very cute one again!

Sue said...

It's very cute! Congratulations on your 200th.