Saturday, May 30, 2009

LHN - The Sampler Lady

LNH - The Sampler Lady
I started on Little House Needleworks "The Sampler Lady" a couple nights ago. I've been sitting in front of the tv, just stitching away on this one. It's really enjoyable and I'm loving the way it's turning out. It's being stitched over two on 28ct. Wichelt lambswool linen.

LNH - The Sampler Lady

I also made lasagna today. Well... I guess you can't call it lasagna cause I had to use rigatoni instead of the lasagna sheets, but it was still de-lish either way.
072

2 comments:

Sue said...

Your piece is beautiful, and you've done a lot in a short time.

The lasagna looks good, too!

It's always fun to visit your blog. I have it in my Google Reader and enjoy it whenever I sit down to read blogs. Thanks for sharing your creativity here.

grace said...

Thank you for the sweet compliments. :) I've been having so much fun with this pattern, and I guess that's why I've been moving fast through it. :)

I'm glad you enjoying visiting my blog, as do I enjoy reading yours.
Thank you