Monday, June 1, 2009

Love ya Edward!

my brother
Edward's baby photo

My little brother is graduating from highschool already! We're five years apart, but he's my bodyguard, sometimes an older brother, and sometimes like my dad. We fight like crazy, but I also know that I can count on him to be there for me, always. He is such a cutie and a softie and I just love him so~ :) Time really flies, and I can't believe it's already time for him to go to college.

Edward, I wish you the best in college. Study hard, play hard, and continue to grow in God. And would you lay off the Sriracha sauce please?


My brother
Edward on his tricycle

Brother, Cousin and I
Edward, Me, Cousin - at the beach

aquarium
Edward, Grandma and I

beach
Edward

I love you 현우야!

2 comments:

Chocolates4Breakfast (Terri ~ Boog) said...

Oh my gosh, is he cute - as are you and grandma! I noticed the Korean salutation at the end of your note - I lived in Korea for two years - my junior and senior years in high school. Two of my best school years ever! Good luck to Edward!!!

grace said...

Thank you Terri. I'm glad you enjoyed it while you lived in Korea. I've never lived there so I don't have a clue what its like.

Edward says thank you. When he read this entry, he mentioned that I posted two of his least favorite photos. hahaha What a brotherly thing to say...